Due to recent concerns about the spread of COVID-19, we ask visitors to our homes to observe the following precautions. Our residents’ health is our primary concern:
- If you have been out of the country withing the last 2 weeks, please wait until the two-week period is over
- If you currently have a cold or if you have a cough or runny nose, please come back once you recover.
- If you have a sick family member at home, please come back when they recover.
- If you visit, please sign in at the entrance and use the hand sanitizer provided in the entry way.
- Please help us prevent our residents from getting sick by minimizing the number of visits for the next two to three weeks. Continue to keep in touch by phone, email, facetime, or drop off notes.
- If there is any emergency, we will contact you right away.
It is our hope that by being proactive in taking measures to limit the possible exposure to our residents from outside community members, we may help to stop the spread of the virus and keep our residents safe.
– Crina and George Gavrila